Anyone who visits this site regularly will know that we were all fans of the Green Lantern film that was released earlier this summer (Check out our review HERE), which turned out to be contradictory to about everyone else on the Internet!
In preparation for the home entertainment release Warner Bros’ UK distribution arm have released the details of the Blu-Ray and 3D Blu-Ray extras and the cover art for both Blu Ray release formats and the DVD release. And yes, it does come in a green case!
Both the Blu-Ray and 3D Blu-ray will come with a DVD and digital copy of the film. The Blu-Ray extras will include:
- MMM and Picture in Picture Focus Pods
- The Art of Green Lantern
- Weapons Hot: The U.C.A.V. Dog Fight
- Reinventing the Superhero Costume
- Ring Slinging 101
- We Are the Corps
- Acting Under 10 Pounds of Silicone
- Guardians Revealed
- When Parallax Attacks
- The Universe According to Green Lantern
- Ryan Reynolds Becomes the Green Lantern
- Deleted Scenes
- Justice League #1 Digital Comic
- Preview of Green Lantern: The Animated Series
The Blu-Ray release will also include an extra 8 minutes of footage, get back to us with your thoughts on where this extra footage could fit and check out the cover art for all three releases below.